The website mpa.fr from the company MPA Industrie is published by:
Company MPA Industrie
SA with a capital of 1.000.000 €
Headquarters: 696 rue de Seteyre, ZA Montusclat – 43120 La Chapelle d’Aurec – France
+33 (0) 477 950 335 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration number: 394 241 129
Government shareholding agency (APE ref): 2899B
Responsible for publishing the site: Sylvain Bentivegna
To host the website we chose the society : OVH, 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France.
– The personal data processing carried out with data collected on the site www.mpa.fr have been declared to the CNIL.
– You are informed that in accordance with the Data Protection Act, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, the information you provide, especially because of the forms that composed this Act, allow MPA Industrie to respond to your requests or orders and to know you better. This information are the property of MPA Industrie. Sometimes MPA Industrie will be obliged to transmit all or part of this information to its trading partners for the sole purpose of processing the request, order, product delivery and / or provide services ordered by the customer.
– The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that in certain circumstances, MPA Industrie may be obliged, through legal or tax proceedings, to communicate to the public authorities, personal data in its possession, and that responsibility cannot be pursued as such.
– Some information requested, marked with an asterisk are required to process user requests. Other information, which is optional for the user, has the main goal to better understand users and improve the quality of service offered to them. If you do not want to respond to the information requested and required, MPA Industrie will not be able to send you the information requested.
– To write to MPA Industrie by email, users can fill out a contact form on the site www.mpa.fr. The answers made by MPA Industrie by e-mails cannot be assimilated or may not be evidence of the exercise of an advertising, promotional or commercial activity in the territory of the country of destination answers.
– You may object that your names and addresses are made available to other companies. To do this, make a simple written request online in the “contact” page.
– In accordance with Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and liberties, you have a right to access, rectify and oppose your personal data on. To do this, make a written and signed request, together with a copy of identity document with the signature of the holder, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent. This request must be made by mail and shipped to the following address: 696 rue de Seteyre, ZA Montusclat – 43120 La Chapelle d’Aurec – France.
You can view and download the legislation in PDF format on the website of the CNIL: www.cnil.fr
This site is a site of MPA Industrie company.
All content of this site, graphics, images, text, logos, gifs and icons and their layout are the exclusive property of MPA Industrie company except trademarks, logos or content belonging to other trade partners or authors.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of these elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of MPA Industrie. To request authorization or information, send us an email.
The use of this site www.mpa.fr is governed by these general terms and conditions. By using the Site, you acknowledge having read these conditions and accepted them. These conditions can change at any time without notification by the company MPA Industrie.